|2012||Ph.D. in Linguistics, New York University.|
|Thesis: Icelandic Morphosyntax and Argument Structure (available here)|
|Committee: Alec Marantz (chair), Chris Barker, Halldór Ármann Sigurðsson, Stephanie Harves, Richard S. Kayne.|
|2010||M.A. in Linguistics, New York University.|
|2006||B.A. in Linguistics, University of New Hampshire|
|2003||A.A.S. in Aviation Maintenance, Community College of the Air Force|
Grants & Fellowships
- 2014–2016. National Science Foundation grant. “The Microsyntax of Pronouns in North American English”. Co-Principal Investigators: Raffaella Zanuttini and Jim Wood. Total amount: $330,593. (BCS-1423872)
- 2011-2012. Leifur Eiríksson Foundation Scholarship. $25,000 to travel to Iceland for dissertation work.
- 2007 Present. MacCracken Fellowship, New York University. Tuition, fees, and stipend.
- 2007. Linguistic Society of America Summer Institute Fellowship, Stanford, CA. Tuition and fees.
- 2006. Returning Student Scholarship, Datatel Scholars Foundation. $2,500.
- 2006. Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF). $3,500 grant to study register variation in modern Icelandic.
- Morphology. Yale University. Spring, 2015.
- The Syntax of Speech Events. Yale University. Spring, 2015.
- Syntax I. Yale University. Fall, 2014.
- Introduction to Linguistics. Yale University. Fall, 2014.
- Case and Voice. Yale University. Spring, 2014.
- Doubling in Syntax. Yale University. Co-taught with Raffaella Zanuttini. Spring, 2013.
- Grammatical Diversity. New York University. TA for Richard S, Kayne. Spring, 2011.
- Grammatical Analysis. New York University. TA for Stephanie Harves, weekly recitation. Fall 2010.
- Grammatical Analysis. New York University. TA for Mark Baltin, weekly recitation. Spring 2010.
- Language. New York University. Co-taught with Amanda Dye, Summer 2009.
- Language. New York University. TA for Chris Barker, weekly recitation. Fall 2008.
- English Composition II. Mandl School, The College of Allied Health. Instructor, 2 sections, Summer 2008.
- Interpersonal Communication. Mandl School, The College of Allied Health. Instructor, 2 sections, Summer 2008.